International Policy & Strategies
A/g Deputy Secretary, Geostrategic Group
FAS, Office of Southeast Asia
FAS, Multilateral Policy and Human Rights Division
- Australia's Foreign Policy Interests & Priorities
- Bilateral & Regional Management
- Developing & Delivering International Policy
- Indo-Pacific Region & Regional Architecture
- International Security
- Multilateral Partnership Engagement & Advocacy
About the Faculty
The International Policy and Strategies Faculty focuses on building capabilities and knowledge of staff working to advance Australia's foreign policy interests and priorities in Australia and overseas.
Climate Change, Energy and the Environment Toolkit
DFAT's Climate Change, Energy and the Environment Toolkit provides information to help you understand the climate change, energy and environmental challenges facing Australia and the Indo-Pacific. The toolkit provides information on adaptation and resilience; climate change and development; climate science; energy, emissions & economic diplomacy; the environment; and international climate engagement.