New MOOC released!
This course offers an in-depth exploration of the tools and tradecraft available to deliver strong outcomes for Australia in multilateral settings.
You will learn from highly experienced professionals and practice the skills you need, including:
- identifying and deploying levers of national influence to deliver national objectives through a multilateral process
- delivering advocacy strategies including for multilateral candidacies and campaigns
- analysing and negotiating texts against Australia’s interests
- drafting and using instructions
- delivering compelling interventions
- maximising your personal influence in multilateral settings.
Delivered as a Massive Open Online Course, or MOOC, this course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the theatre, strategies and rules of multilateral negotiations.
The Working as a Multilateral Diplomat MOOC starts Monday 10 October 2022 and runs for 4 weeks (with 6-8 hours of study required per week).
Register to attend – create an account with your .gov.au email address and sign up today.
Name: Working as a Multilateral Diplomat
Dates: Monday 10 October – Friday 4 November
Mode of delivery: Online (MOOC)
Time commitment: 6-8 hours of study per week (self-paced)